Ed’s note: This post was written by Contributing Editor, Kate Derrick
1) Angels on Bare Skin by Lush. This freshly-made and natural face wash is also a gentle exfoliant. I’m loving it. It feels great to be using something natural on my skin.
1) Lush’s Daddy O violet shampoo for blond and grey hair. It smells so frikkin yummy and makes my hair so shiny. I bought the 100gram bottle for my Kakadu travels and I will definitely be repurchasing a bigger size.
1) De Lorenzo hair spray. It smells really yummy, uses certified organic ingredients and worked a treat for my beehive hair tutorial.
Ed’s note: This post was written by Contributing Editor, Kate Derrick.
1) Cha Cha Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick by Australis.
I am just loving this lipstick. Moisturising, long lasting, and GREAT colour. What’s not to love? Cha Cha has cemented my new found love of bold lipstick.
1) No Drought Dry Shampoo by Lush. I use this about four times a week – every week. It’s a lifesaver. And the most cost effective dry shampoo I’ve come across (short of using bicarb soda or baby powder).
1) Australis bombshell nail polish from their Brights range. It’s flirty fun goodness and my favourite colour at the moment.
2) Natio peach glow blush because it is so pah-retty
3) Botani olive hand cream. Mainly because of the cutest factor involved at looking at those funny furless baby kangaroos and knowing that dollar by dollar we are doing our bit – awwwww Continue reading