Ed’s note: This post was written by Contributing Editor, Kate Derrick
1) Angels on Bare Skin by Lush. This freshly-made and natural face wash is also a gentle exfoliant. I’m loving it. It feels great to be using something natural on my skin.
2) Impact – Full Volumising Mascara by Face of Australia. A great mascara is a staple and I’ve found this one does the job very well. It’s lengthening, volumising, doesn’t clump or crumble too much, and it’s not too hard to remove. Definitely a winner.
3) No Drought Dry Shampoo by Lush. Okay, so I know No Drought Dry Shampoo was in Emma’s Five Faves for February but I couldn’t help but add it to my list as well. This is honestly such a great product. It works really well as a dry shampoo and the bottle lasts ages.
4) Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Quickstep by Australis. The Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick range by Australis is great. The lipstick is long lasting and not drying like many lipsticks are. Quickstep has really grown on me. I mostly wear it to work for some added colour without being outrageous.
5) A Million Kisses Lip Tint by Lush is a great little burst of colour for when you can’t really be bothered putting on makeup. It adds colour to the lips or rub it into your cheeks for a rosy glow. So handy.