1) Lush’s Daddy O violet shampoo for blond and grey hair. It smells so frikkin yummy and makes my hair so shiny. I bought the 100gram bottle for my Kakadu travels and I will definitely be repurchasing a bigger size.
2) Natio’s Subtle Glamour eyeshadow trio. The mineral colour collection has a mix of champagne, purple and blue. It’s fun to play around with and achieves a variety of looks.
3) De Lorenzo’s Extinguish. It’s a thermal protection spray from their Elements range – protecting up to 240c while giving added shine to hair.
4) Innoxa’s Tangerine lipstick. Embracing the orange lipstick trend. Also, when I bought this from Priceline it came with a free nail polish – score!
5) Natio’s Coral nail polish from their Little Treasures range. Because I couldn’t end without my current favourite polish.
What’s your favourite beauty item? Tell us in the comments below.